If we want to apply the tiles in our own homes, then we will need some equipment that will help us while doing the job, and one of them is a tile saw. As we all know that the cut tiles sometimes have to go through a complicated process and it will require proper equipment. We can buy or rent a tile saw, but everything will depend on the preferences and needs us. One tile saw products that can be encountered in the market is Husky tile saw.
Husky saw has several models and one model that is THD750L. It is a compact tile saw that is perfect for homeowners who want to handle the affairs of the tiles in their own house. Husky tile saw comes in a small shape and lightweight design that will not interfere even if we work in a small room. In addition, the THD750L models using water reservoir that will fit into the saw when cutting process takes place in automatically. With the reservoir facilities owned, saws are not experiencing blockage and should not make us refill water even has done pieces in considerable amounts.
Here are the instructions for use Husky tile saw that we can make as the guidelines.
(1) Set the saw on a flat surface where we can access all sides of the unit with ease.
(2) Fill the tank with water, don’t forget to enable existing key to open outside of the tank.
(3) Adjust the saw with a guard fence that is useful as a guide to cut the tiles in a straight line. Fasten the locking screw before starting to lower.
(4) Turn on the laser saws during works.
(5) Turn on the power by pressing a button on the saw after we put the tiles on the cut line that we want and turn on the laser.
(6) Begin to cut the tiles is slowly pushing under the saw blade to finish.